Yo: Oye mamá, pero digo, en primer lugar, de dónde saca Xavier tanto dinero? Es decir, mira esa casoooota. Y el Danger Room, quién repara todo eso?? Debe tener mucho dinero!
Mamá: No sé... es judío, no?
En ese momento pensé: "Bueno, eso me pasa por preguntarle esas cosas a mi mamá". Me pareció muy chistoso.
Mamá: Magneto es judío no?
Sí claro, pero según yo Charles no. Y bueno............ a todo esto............. de qué religión es Xavier???
Y claro, en internet siempre está la respuesta. Encontré una web que discute muy chistosamente el tema. Pero me escandalizó aún más algo que, medio extra, comentan ahí:
"Professor Xavier: In Love with Jean Grey? Well... This is slightly disturbing." SLIGHTLY??? OMG, ciertamente más que slightly disturbing!!!! Yo no soy taaaanto de leer de comics, así que en realidad soy una ignorante en el universo Marvel, pero por lo mismo soy fácilmente impresionable.
Pero la parte mas hilarante que encontré, en esa misma web, fue la discusión sobre qué super héroe sería mejor musulmán! Any ideas?
Ellos opinan:
Salam. Me and Momodu were speaking to each other over some delicious baklava and coffee about which superhero would most likely be Muslim. I would say Batman is most likely to be a great Muslim because he practices great self-restraint when it comes to alcohol consumption, and fornication mashallah. Also, Batman does not eat pork because it slows him down in his nightly crusades against Joker and other foes. Also, he does not have time to backbite or gossip or engage in other forms of fitna because he is too busy cleaning the Batcave and changing the oil in the Batmobile. Thank You.
Momodu, on the other hand, says the Hulk would make an amazing Muslim because he always keeps his gaze lowered. Also, Momodu says the Hulk's purple pants somehow always manage to cover his a'ura, as in his body from his belly button down to his knees.
Y en otra parte responden:
That is biggest load of bologna that I have ever read. First of all I think we all know that Wolverine was not a threat to Cyclops' position. If anyone was next in line to lead it would be storm since she is second in command. Second wolverine was always out for personal vengance especially when he fought Sabretooth. That doesn't seem like the right reason to be angry. I didn't want to have to go here but I guess I have no Choice. OK here goes. Wolverine liked to beat on women. Thats right I said it. He was constantly fighting Mystique hand to hand, and actually stabbed her a few times. He also got into a huge brawl with Lady Deathstrike who was once his fiance. And finally Jean did not throw herself at him. He was always chasing her but in the end he just didn't have what it took. Wolverine was a great hero, that's for sure. But could he be a great Muslim? I don't think so.
Pero este wey, Mouhannad, fue mi favorito:
I agree with Kashif, Spiderman should have never been mentioned. Anyways, I think we have all neglected Professor Xavier. I mean the main problem with all these superheroes is the ladies (further proof that the world would be a better place if the women let men and male mutants take care of the important things). Anyways Xavier has that down so well that it hasn't even occured to me to think of that man with a woman. Yet it is very obvious, unlike Spiderman, that Xavier is not gay. Not only is Xavier immune to the charm of the ladies, but hes also got everything else. He is a noble leader, who fights for the good of everyone INCLUDING HIS FREAKING OPPONENTS. He also observes everday Islamic conduct like an Islamic haircut, and the fact that he never eats while standing up. I could sit here and list a million things about how good a Muslim he would be, but instead I ask, no I challenge you all to find something that would prevent him from being such a good Muslim.
Y hay más.. much más.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario