domingo, 18 de mayo de 2014

Years later...

After literally years after my last post... I decided to go back to blogging. Since my life has been in English the last year and a half (I'm studying my master in Europe), I won't use Spanish anymore. I apologize for spelling or grammar mistakes beforehand. Remember English is not my mother tongue, but I think this is good practice anyway.

When I was younger there was a brief period in my life when I wanted to be a writer. People around me were saying that I was good (for my age, at least). So I believed it....for a while. Then one day I decided that everything I had written other than some weird dreams, were not original enough. I felt like every possible story that I could think off somebody had already thought about it. I don't remember exactly when, but I stopped writing. 

At times I think that you need a certain degree of loneliness to be a good writer, or at least to have the motivation to sit down and actually write what you're thinking. At least in my case, I think as long as I have somebody in deep emotional connection with me, I can convey all my ideas into that relationship. Right now, I lost that. So yeah, maybe it's a good moment for me to start writing again. I wish I had done it before, so I could later go back into this blog and read all the crazy stuff I experienced in Europe. But oh well, if I'm alive tomorrow (we can all die any second now) I will just experience new more things.

No hay comentarios: